- Warwick, Stellenbosch, next to Klapmuts, beautiful wine farm with great wines.
- Glen Carlou, Stellenbosch, they have a very nice collection of wines, both red and white.
- Beaumont wines, Botriver, very down to earth with fantastic red wines.
- Waterford, Stellenbosch, experience the chocolate wine tasting.
- Delair, Stellenbosch, great new wines, amazing setting.
- Boekenhoutskloof, Fransschoek, the best red wine in the country.
- Hamilton Russell, Hermanus , the best wine in famous Hemel en Aarde valley. Great to visit the valley for a wine trip. Also Creation is worth a visit to experience all wine farms.
- Vergelegen, Somerset West, around the corner, beautiful wines, most of them award winning.
- Almenkerk, Elgin, beautiful, modern, fantastic experience.